Direct Legal Assistance
Right to Protection in partnership with HIAS team, consisting of experienced professionals
Right to Protection in partnership with HIAS team, consisting of experienced professionals (attorneys and lawyers, practicing in the fields of Human Rights Law, Asylum Law and Migration Law since 2001).
We provide wide range of free legal assistance in the national migration and border guard authorities, courts and European Court on Human Rights for foreigners and stateless persons found eligible for UNHCR mandate, including:
- Individual and group counselling internally displaced ppulation.
- Assistance to IDPs in the preparation of documents (applications, complaints), including procedural.
- Representation of beneficiaries’ interests in bodies of state power, bodies of local self-government, in the courts.
- Representing and counselling asylum seekers and recognized refugees in cases related to asylum procedure, forcible expulsion and migration retention.
- Representing and counselling asylum seekers in cases related to extradition.
- Representing and counselling victims of hate crimes.
- Advocating and litigating access to asylum-procedure in the points of entry (border monitoring).
- Representing and counselling unaccompanied and separated children (UASC).