Here we present digest on IDPs and conflict affected persons for June prepared by R2P. This digest has been produced with the assistance of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in the frame of the project Advocacy, Protection and Legal Assistance to the Internally Displaced Population.
- Payment of social benefits and pensions remain the greatest concern among IDPs. Instances of secondary legal assistance on pension issues almost doubled.
- R2P’s model case decision regarding the unlawful suspension of an IDP’s pension rendered on 3 May 2018 by the Supreme Court was appealed by the Pension Fund to the SC’s Grand Chamber. The case will be considered on 4 September 2018.
- Residents of Travneve and Hladosove in Bakhmutskyi raion of Donetsk oblast and Novooleksandrivka in Luhansk oblast, which are close to the line of contact, obtained the possibility to receive social benefits as local citizens per amended CMU Order 1085 as of 13 June 2018.
- The Ministry of Social Policy is planning to merge the two databases used by Departments of Social Protection. The database merger is planned for July.
- DoPFU representatives in 6 oblasts and Kyiv confirm that IDP pensioners can have their pensions delivered via Ukrposhta.
Click on a thumbnail below to see the full size picture.[/vc_column_text][boc_img_gallery image_ids=”4352,4353″]