Date of publication – DeadlineDate of publication – Deadline23/03/2021 – 05/04/2021
The Right to Protection (R2P), is an all-Ukrainian charitable foundation operating in partnership with the global NGO HIAS, that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens, and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection. R2P’s key programmatic strengths are legal assistance, monitoring, advocacy, peacebuilding dialogue as well as government and civil society capacity building.
The Grant Writer will evolve and expand the programs by identifying funding opportunities for additional project activities for implementation by R2P.
Key Duties & ResponsibilitiesKey Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor, identify, and analyze potential funding opportunities and calls for proposals;
- Take the lead in coordinating the proposal creation process in conjunction with the programmatic, advocacy, leadership, and finance/admin units;
- Serve as lead writer when formulating new concept notes, grant applications, statements of interest, logframes, and work plans;
- Assure the timely, accurate, and full submission of project proposal packages;
- In cooperation with the finance/admin and programming units, ensure that all vetting documentation are submitted and contractual requirements are complied with;
- Proactively work with various programmatic units to create a library of concept notes;
- Build capacity of other team members in grant writing/project formulation.
Professionals requirementsProfessionals requirements
- Master’s degree required;
- At least 2 years of work experience in grant writing/fundraising for NGOs;
- Familiarity with the project development for at least some of the major donors in Ukraine (UNHCR, Europe AID/ECHO, USAID, UNDP, GIZ, etc…)
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English, Russian, and Ukrainian, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required;
- Mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in teams and to meet deadlines.
We offerWe offer
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till December 31, 2021, with a possibility for continuation;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGOs;
- Room for professional growth;
- Fun and energetic team;
- Respect for work/life balance.
Application processApplication process
Send a resume to email@example.com. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.
Applications close date is 05 April 2021. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.