Date of publication – DeadlineDate of publication – Deadline02/03/2021 – 10/03/2021
The Right to Protection, CF (R2P) is a charitable fund that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens, and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection.
Since the beginning of the conflict in the East of Ukraine R2P has been monitoring the protection situation of IDPs, providing legal assistance, and strengthening humanitarian response in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya regions.
PROJECT OVERVIEWPROJECT OVERVIEW
In 2020 R2P implemented the peacebuilding project which drew together experts working in the field of mining and ecology. Over the course of ten dialogue sessions, the group shared their expertise, identified environmental issues in the Donbas region that affected both sides of the conflict, and drafted a Resolution for the mitigation of ecological risks in the now devastated region.
In 2021 R2P is going to extend the cross contact line expert dialogue on ecological and resource restoration of the Donbas territory affected by Russian aggression against Ukraine.
The Project Manager Assistant will report to the Project Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist to manage project tasks and deliverables;
- Carry out the daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner;
- Assist Project Manager to collaborate with R2P Coordinators, and Finance-Admin department to ensure that the project achieves expected results;
- Keep regular communication, information exchange and ensure coordination with project partners and donors;
- Analyzing data as required;
- Provide administrative and logistics support required for the successful implementation of project activities;
- Assist Project Manager in coordination of project social media campaign;
- Assist Project Manager in planning, implementation, and follow-up on advocacy activities within the project;
- Participating in organizing meetings and activities within a project;
- Cooperate with other relevant R2P’s projects, within assistance on organizing coordination-working group meetings and joint briefings with other organizations of peaceful development in Ukraine;
- Produce high quality and timely reports for R2P and donors within agreed deadlines;
- Understand, and ensure the observance of the R2P Code of Conduct;
- Ensure that all documentation is prepared in a transparent and accountable manner;
- Translate various incoming/outgoing documents and interpret when needed.
Required qualificationsRequired qualifications
- Graduate degree in law, social science, management, development studies, or other relevant areas;
- Minimum two years of experience in international donor projects dealing with peacebuilding, humanitarian aid, sustainable development, policy analysis, law, and/ or other relevant areas.
- Commitment to teamwork;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly motivated;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English;
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
WE OFFERWE OFFER
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till October 31, 2021, renewable dependent on performance and funding;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGOs;
- Fun and energetic team;
- Respect for work/life balance.
APPLICATION PROCESSAPPLICATION PROCESS
Send a resume to email@example.com with the title ‘Project Manager Assistance_Peacebuilding’ . Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.