The offices of the CF “Right to Protection” in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Lviv are open! We provide consultations and other legal support to all refugees who have been forced to flee their countries due to persecution and/or military conflict and massive human rights violations.
Our lawyers and attorneys will advise you on all issues related to the state asylum procedure. In particular, by coming to the office or by calling us, you can get free legal assistance in:
- applying to the migration service for refugee status in Ukraine;
- obtaining “Dovidka” (Certificate) – a document of asylum seekers in Ukraine;
- all-round support of the asylum case and litigation of the case in court (in case of refusal by the Migration Service).
You can also learn from our lawyers:
- what kind of assistance is provided by the UNHCR in Ukraine for refugees and asylum seekers,
- about other UNHCR partner organizations hosting refugees and what kind of assistance they provide, as well as,
- what awaits you in Ukraine, which education, employment and development opportunities you have.
Contact or call us from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00:
57 SHCHEKAVYTSKA STR., KYIV, +380930495218, +380443371762;
28/30, MALOHONCHARIVSKA, STR. (2ND FLOOR), KHARKIV, +380577511764, +380948111763;
13 SHOTA RUSTAVELY STR., OFFICE 10, LVIV, +380930230855, +380322761921.