What to do if the duration of «dovidka» has expired during quarantine period COVID-19?
- Contact R2P (Right to protection) office and inform about the date when your DOVIDKA has expired (or is going to be expired).
Kiev: +38 093 049 52 18; +38 094 905 67 62; +38 044 337 17 62
Alternatively, write us on Viber, WhatsApp: +38 093 038 95 62
- Make a picture of your DOVIDKA (if it is possible) and to send it to the Viber number of Migration service +38 093-020-95-48
- Contact the Viber number of Migration service +38 093-020-95-48 right after the quarantine period and visit the premises of Migration service during 30 days after the quarantine period for DOVIDKA extension without fine.
- Be in contact with R2P office as for the difficulties in this issue.
- Stay at home and keep low profile.