Date of publication – DeadlineDate of publication – Deadline17/11/2021- 30/11/2021
The Right to Protection, CF (R2P) is a Charitable Fund that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection.
The Development Coordinator will report to the President, and work in close cooperation with the programming, communication, and advocacy units and with support from the finance/administration unit.
Duties and responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:Duties and responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:
- Based on needs and opportunity areas create fundraising strategy to broaden and diversify current funding streams.
- Analyze calls for proposals and identify additional sources of funding based on needs and opportunity.
- Lead project design and proposal development process in cooperation with programming, and support from the finance/administration unit.
- Draft concept notes, work plans, logframes, stakeholder maps, and talking points in cooperation with programming. Draft annual reports, communication documents, literature reviews, and other documents upon request in cooperation with communication, programing, and advocacy units.
- Serve as donor point of contact.
- Map external stakeholders, including donors, embassies, think tanks, political bodies, media, EU organs, UN agencies, and coordination groups for funding, partnership, coordination, and influence opportunities.
- Constantly keep abreast of changes in stakeholders and update stakeholder map accordingly.
- Build team capacity in best practices of project design, grant writing, and external relations.
- Provide secondary and backstop support with launch, oversight, monitoring systems, AAP, public information and other functions.
- Undertake additional work, special tasks and research upon request of the President.
Reporting & Accountability
- Produce high quality and timely reports in line with R2P guidelines and donors requirements within agreed deadlines;
- Comply with all relevant R2P policies and procedures, particularly with respect to child protection, sexual and gender-based violence victims protection, and the code of conduct.
- University degree in Development Studies, Economy or Socio-Economic Development, Business Administration, Law, or another related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in fundraising with international donors and grant writing.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong interest in human rights.
- Ability to undertake business trips.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or/and Russian language is preferred. Fluency in English is required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including cross-cultural communicative skills and discretion when addressing client issues.
We offerWe offer
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till June 30, 2022, renewable dependent on funding and performance;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGOs;
- Fun and energetic team;
- Respect for work/life balance.
Application processApplication process
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title ‘Development Coordinator’. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.
Applications close dateApplications close date
30 November 2021. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.