Date of publication – DeadlineDate of publication – Deadline26/08/2021 – 7/09/2021
The Right to Protection, CF (R2P) is a charitable organization that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens, and displaced persons get dignity and protection.
Since the beginning of the conflict in the East of Ukraine R2P has been monitoring the protection situation of IDPs, providing legal assistance, and strengthening humanitarian response in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya regions.
PROJECT OVERVIEWPROJECT OVERVIEW
The project objective is to facilitate successful integration of IDPs in their present communities prompting peace, two-way communication, mutual understanding and harmony at the local level. The project goal is to engage community members (IDPs and non-IDPs) in a process to enhance awareness-raising, sensitization, and collaborative problem solving in order to address specific issues of concern related to IDPs integration via conducting community dialogues and establishing the IDPs Advisory Council.
POSITION’S OVERALL OBJECTIVESPOSITION’S OVERALL OBJECTIVES
The Finance, Procurement, and Administration Assistant will provide the Project team with appropriate finance, procurement, and administrative support to effectively implement project activities, as outlined below. The Finance and Administration Assistant reports to the Head of Finance/Admin (HoFA) and works closely with the fin/admin team and project staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare financial reporting while ensuring compliance with R2P and donor regulations;
- Keep financial records and perform duly financial procedures (e.g. prepare and circulate Payment Approval Vouchers etc);
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all supporting documentation and compliance with finance and procurement regulations;
- Verify all requests against project budget, entry expenditures into transactions list;
- Translate to English all documents which supplement financial reports (contract, invoices, acceptance certificated, receipt notes, etc);
- Prepare double language (UA – ENG) contracts, acts, invoices;
- Facilitate arrangement of events and arrange business trips of personnel;
- Participate in market research and surveys of local market for procurement of goods/services;
- Organize, trace, document local procurement actions including preparation of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs documents, process received quotations, bids or proposals;
- Evaluate bids, prepare bid comparison and draft bid summary, award of contracts; review of procurement orders, monitor the signature with proper signing authority;
- Perform the identification, review, qualification and registration of suppliers;
- Verify suppliers against sanction lists (EU, US) and collect records to prove verifications made;
- Provide assistance to project team on procurement related activities;
- Any other responsibility deemed necessary or as delegated by the supervisor in order to meet the level of service requires by the Organisation and/or donor;
- Understand and ensure the observance of the R2P Code of Conduct.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance and a minimum of one year of relevant work experience, preferably in the NGO sector (candidates who worked with GIZ funding are very welcome);
- Experience providing financial, admin, procurement support with international organizations;
- Honest and trustworthy, reliable, rigorous and well organized;
- Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work;
- Able to manage priorities, take initiatives and work without constant supervision;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian, and English;
- Highly motivated self-starter.
WE OFFERWE OFFER
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till February 28, 2022, renewable dependent on performance and funding;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGO;
- Team full of energy and joy;
- Respect for work/life balance.
APPLICATION PROCESSAPPLICATION PROCESS
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title ‘Fin/Admin Assistant. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.