Date of publication – DeadlineDate of publication – Deadline13/12/2021 – 20/12/2021
The Right to Protection, CF (R2P) is a charitable fund that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will report to the R2P Deputy Director, and work in close cooperation with the development, programming, communication, and advocacy units and with support from the finance/administration unit.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take on responsibility for the development, adoption and implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) system in R2P’s programmes according to the organizational strategy.
- Monitoring progress towards strategic objectives through a logical framework, tracking indicators, implementing assessment action plans, and helping to translate lessons learned into projects.
- Build capacity of the organization’s staff to plan and conduct a quality monitoring of programme activities, measured against international standards and using participatory, inclusive and vulnerability-sensitive methodologies.
- Develop methodologies and provide technical support and lead as required in all other aspects of the MEAL at the field level, for example: surveys, assessments, mapping exercises, data management, baselines, evaluations, joint projects reviews / lessons learning workshops/events.
- Assist project managers in reviewing project progress to support the projects’ implementation and planning.
- Act as a technical lead in the projects’ development providing results, indicators and baseline data for logframes, creating M&E plans and indicators tracking tools;
- Ensure that operations and project staff understand the various steps and tools for the MEAL system and that this is used consistently across projects.
- Conduct field monitoring and evaluation to ensure quality of project activities and develop propositions for improvement.
- Undertake additional work, special tasks and research upon request of the Deputy Director.
Reporting & Accountability
- Produce high quality and timely reports in line with the R2P guidelines and donors’ requirements within agreed deadlines;
- Comply with all relevant R2P policies and procedures, particularly with the code of conduct and the Accountability to Affected Population Policy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience;
- Minimum 1 year of progressive professional experience in M&E;
- Experience of working in humanitarian and development programmes is an advantage;
- Experience of training and capacity building; strong presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, attention to details;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian (both written and spoken).
WE OFFERWE OFFER
R2P will offer the successful applicant:
- A contract till December 31, 2022, renewable dependent on performance and funding available;
- Opportunity to work with one of the strongest Ukrainian human rights and humanitarian NGOs;
- Fun and energetic team;
- Respect for work/life balance.
APPLICATION PROCESSAPPLICATION PROCESS
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title ‘Monitoring and Evaluation Officer’. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for the interview. No phone calls, please.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE DATEAPPLICATIONS CLOSE DATE
20 December 2021. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.