We are pleased to announce that the Charitable Foundation “Right to Protection” has joined the UKRAINE RESPONSE CONSORTIUM under the leadership of BHA and the international charity organization ACTED.
Formed at the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the ACTED-led Consortium, working together with its partners – IMPACT Initiatives, World Vision, CARE and Right to Protection, is designed to meet the critical and urgent needs of the conflict-affected population in Ukraine. Together, the Consortium partners can develop multi-sectoral humanitarian assistance throughout Ukraine.
As part of the Consortium, our Foundation will implement the project “Addressing the immediate multi-sectoral humanitarian needs of IDPs and conflict-affected populations inside Ukraine”: our activities are based on the successful experience of the specialists of our mobile groups, who have already provided psychosocial support to more than 550 unique beneficiaries.
In the new project, we will expand our approach of providing assistance by mobile teams: their number will increase from 2 to 6, and the composition of their teams will also expand: from now on, not only professional psychologists and social workers, but also lawyers will be sent to the most vulnerable hromadas of
- Chernivtsi oblasts.
Together with psychosocial and legal support teams, cash-assistance mobile centers will also work: special emphasis will be placed on helping such vulnerable groups of the population as pregnant women, single mothers, mothers raising children under 3 years old, families raising children with disabilities, the elderly, women raising three or more minor children, and IDPs who cannot obtain a registration card to confirm their status.
Such centers will be functioning in Dnipro, Kyiv, Sumy and Khmelnytskyi oblasts.
Our activities aimed at helping those affected by the war will be:
- Psychosocial support (to help vulnerable sections of the population outlive what happened, restore and accumulate vitality, maintain health and consider life prospects, which is extremely important now)
- Advocacy (to ensure that IDPs and war-affected persons in difficult legal situations have their human rights respected despite conflict-induced displacement and pressure)
- Information (in order to raise the awareness of IDPs and those who return to Ukraine on the issues of observing their rights and protection, highlighting the most important and relevant issues)
- Multipurpose cash assistance (to meet the needs of more than 8,000 beneficiaries who belong to vulnerable population groups).
We are already actively working on the implementation of activities: in particular, on October 12, the cash team has already started the process of registering beneficiaries in Kyiv and Khmelnytskyi oblasts, and on October 17 – in Sumy oblast and the city of Kryvyi Rih. The number of people registered at this time is already about 500 people.
Therefore, this powerful project will be implemented until the middle of June 2023, so we share the contacts of the “Rights to Protection” offices through which you can apply for support:
- psychosocial and legal support:
- Kyiv, 57 Shchekavytska str. (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 18:00). Phone: +380443371762
- Dnipro, 4, Evropeyskyy, Boulevard, Of. 224, (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 18:00). Phone:
+380995075090 +380685075090 +380935075090
- Chernivtsi, 6/1 Lazareva str. (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 18:00). Phone: +380931910120
- multi-purpose financial aid:
- Kyiv, Kyiv region, only mobile brigades will work and will carry out registration in communities. You can track the schedule of mobile registration points in the TG channel https://t.me/groshova_dopomogaKyiv
- Kryvyi Rih, 1 Khabarovska st. (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 18:00), as well as a mobile brigade, the schedule of which can be tracked in the Telegram channel https://t.me/dopomogavpokr
- Sumy, only mobile brigades will work and register in communities. You can track the schedule of mobile registration points in the TG channel https://t.me/sumy_dopomogavpo
- Khmelnytskyi, 28 Heroiv Maidanu St. (Mon-Fri 9:00 to 18:00), as well as a mobile brigade, the schedule of which can be tracked in the Telegram channel https://t.me/dopomogakm